In order to get the best possible results from your treatment, please read and follow these instructions carefully:
- We ask that you come in freshly shaved, at least within 24 hours of your appointment, however the closer the shave the better.
- NO waxing or plucking for 3 weeks prior to your appointment
- Avoid sun exposure for 3 weeks prior to your appointment (this includes bed and sunless tanning)
- Have a list of current medications, and always advise your technician of any changes in your medical history at each appointment.
- Avoid any sun exposure. We understand that we live in Arizona, and this is not always possible. Please cover the treatment area as best as possible, and use a 30 SPF.
- NO waxing or plucking.
- If you have redness or swelling, avoid excessive exercise, pools, jacuzzis and hot tubs for 72 hours or until redness and swelling have subsided.